Thursday, September 3, 2009







Today as I picked Hayes up from school, his teacher told me that Hayes is teaching his class his "Jesus" song. I love this kid! His faith in Jesus is unsurpassable already. Every time we get into the car he wants me to play "He is Mighty to Save" on my Ipod...Bless his heart, he knows all the words. Every night before we go to bed, we have to read Bible stories, per him. His favorite Bible story is David and Goliath, and Noah and the Ark. I will ask him if he wants me to turn his night light on, and he'll say "No, Mommy. Jesus will be with me all night." It's amazing what we can learn from our children. Yes, Jesus is with us always!.
Sam's favorite thing to do now is yell (yes, i said yell) at Max. We can't walk by the window without him talking to him. We now have 6 teeth. Another popped through today. So now the count is 3 on top, 3 on bottom. He started running fever Saturday and with the runny nose, I just thought it was something viral and I would let it run its course since he was on antibiotics for ear infection the week before. Needless to say, Wednesday still fever and took him in to see Dr.Jason. We have a double ear infection. This is number 8! We have a consult with the ENT, Dr.Correa on Tuesday for tubes. I hope and pray this will relieve his poor little ears. He signs a good bit now. Mostly "light" and "all done"...Its so cute when he does this.
Daddy comes home tonight from being at Yellowstone all week trout fishing. He had a great time, for which I am thankful; however, I'm so ready for him to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers